Saturday, May 2, 2009

March/April Update

I seem to have so little time now to do these updates. My apologies. I started back to work at the beginning of March and life all of a sudden got really busy. I am working Mon/Tues and every other Friday. I am really enjoying being back. Aaron enjoys his daycare two days/week and he also enjoys every second Friday just with dad. So, here are a few pics and videos.


Story time with Gram.


Aaron's first birthday cake. Thanks Aunty Shaun!


He didn't really want to eat any, but he did try a bite.



Someone needs a haircut!






Go Canucks!!!






We love the Tupperware cupboard!




Aaron crawled in there all by himself. We're not too happy about this one!



Enjoying the swings.






Pure Joy!


















Learning how to use his walker.



Building his wagon with dad. (wagon a birthday gift from Aunty Peggy, G&G Hunt and G&G Cupples!)






Dad and Aaron do doughnuts down the street.






More of Aaron building his wagon.






Dad and Aaron about to go down a big hill in the wagon. (not really!)






Chillin' in my wagon.






Again, dad tries to go down a big hill in the wagon.






Aaron learning to stand on his own.





First time standing not holding on to anything.




A steam train came through our back yard! It was so exciting. And loud.

No comments: